It’s not always easy to talk about our personal desires, even when it’s with someone we trust. The ladies at outcall London escorts are the people who i talk to most about my feelings. But if you’ve been married for more than a few years, it may be time to start thinking of ways to spice up the relationship, which is where an open marriage may come in.
Lots of people believe that having an open marriage isn’t possible due to the nature of day-to-day life and responsibilities shared by both spouses. The truth is, many couples find ways to have their “secret lives” even if they are married.
London escorts experts agree that most couples have the ability to have an open marriage, with most advice coming from experts in the field of psychology.
Whether you decide to try it yourself or give it a go with your spouse, here are some initial steps to take before you get started:
1. You must be absolutely sure that you are comfortable with the idea. No one should ever feel obligated to participate in an open marriage, according to experts who specialize in open marriages, including Dr. Annie Sprinkle. If you’re not comfortable with the idea, it’s not right for you.
2. Set boundaries as a couple as well as individual rules that will determine just how much open-marriage rules apply to your lifestyle. This is key to making things work well according to London escorts. Communication is important here. Try to talk about what it means to each of you and share thoughts and feelings openly and honestly.
3. Be able to handle the consequences and results of an open marriage say London escorts, whether positive or negative — there’s no way around this one; it’s part of life! If you can’t handle the bad stuff, don’t get involved in an open marriage relationship at all because there will likely be plenty of it along the way.
4. Be open to the fact that you may not remain together in the long run because an open marriage does require tact and understanding by both spouses. You can’t just expect your partner to agree to this change without thinking about the pros and cons ahead of time.
5. The most important thing in any relationship is honesty, but when it comes to telling your husband that you’re considering an open marriage, be sure to do a little research first. Ask a trusted friend or two what they know about open marriages and discuss it with them before you come clean with your partner.
6. Don’t make the mistake of assuming your spouse understands what an open marriage is or isn’t. You need to be able to communicate openly say London escorts, honestly and effectively with him before you even bring up the topic of an open marriage.
Now that you have done some preliminary thinking on the idea of an open marriage, are you willing to take the plunge? Or have you already made up your mind that it’s not for you? We’d love to hear from you! Let us know in the comment section below or on our Facebook page.
I’m in love with this book!!! I just received it in the mail today, will be reading it soon! Maybe my husband is too for this topic. It’s already changed my relationship with him even though we’ve been together for years. He is always saying I want to have an open marriage, but he doesn’t understand what that means. Now he’ll know!